Refund and Cancellation policy
- Cancellations must be done 7 days prior to play date for full refund. Reschedules must be made within a minimum of 48 hours of reserved day and you may reschedule up to 1 year from your original date. You may ONLY reschedule up to 3 times. If you are using any type of special/coupon/email you must play by the expiration date; if cannot balance for entire group is due when you reschedule. If using any type of coupon, deal etc for your private session; you may reschedule up until that coupon expires. If you cannot reschedule/play before that, the value of what you paid will be applied toward your private session and the balance is due once you reschedule.
- If you call within the 7 Days leading into your event, there is no refund but you will have up to one full year to reschedule your event.
- Deposits/payments for players that don’t show are not refundable and cannot be applied to the remaining balance. Reserve for the number of players guaranteed to show and add players up until the day prior to play date. You must give 24 hour notice for any players that will not attend
- If you no-show on the day of your reservation without notifying us prior, you forfeit your entire deposit amount with no refund.
- You have a scheduled playing time, if you arrive late you will be cutting into your playing time. We will not be able to extend your reservation time.
- You must let us know your confirmed number of players at least one day before your scheduled play date. You will be required to put down additional deposits for those players when you call. In order to receive any discounts payment must be done before your day of play. If you add players day of play there is no guarantee that we will have extra equipment prepared for your group. All equipment that is not reserved is left for general public walk-on play. If you arrive with additional players that have not been pre-paid there will be a minimum wait of approximately 10 minutes per additional player as we prepare equipment for them. If this causes your play session to start late we cannot extend your time at all due to the next party starting immediately after yours.
- We can only add players to your reservation with your credit card on file. Please do not have other players call to add or pay with another credit card.
- We are indoors but we play even if it rains, snows or shines outside. It is the organizer’s responsibility to reschedule 24 hours in advance
*Please note when you reserve your group time, Total Combat Paintball (TCP) blocks your time slot not allowing others to reserve your desired playtime. In canceling your reservation, Total Combat Paintball loses potential booking due to unavailability*